FREE PRINTABLE HIRAGANA AND KATAKANA CHARTS
Have you been looking for printable hiragana and katakana charts for your wall?
You're studying Japanese because you want to live or work in Japan, or maybe you're already in Japan and need to level up quickly. We want to make sure you're on the right track. We've designed these free printable hiragana and katakana charts with the language learner (that's you!) in mind. Learn your hiragana and katakana like Japanese students would.
How to use:
- Read from right-to-left, top-to-bottom. This becomes A, I, U, E, O, KA, KI, KU, KE, KO, etc.
- Consonants and vowels combine to give you the pronunciation of each character
- Exceptions to the pronunciation have been underlined
- Space for notes / practice, etc.
- Voiced consonants below download section
Once you've crushed hiragana and katakana, see the bottom of this page for information on our JLPT Kanji Poster Set!
Download your free printable hiragana and katakana charts below:
Hiragana and katakana charts are in PDF format. View in browser or download to your desktop.
Once you've mastered hiragana and katakana, it's time to level up with the JLPT Kanji Poster Set!
The kanji poster you need.
2 POSTERS | 2200 KANJI | 5 JLPT LEVELS
With on-yomi, kun-yomi and English pronunciations, the JLPT Kanji Poster Set is a game changer.