Calling all Japanese study self-starters who are tired of wasting time!
Hiragana & Katakana Mastery
INCLUDES UNLIMITED ACCESS TO:
Learn Hiragana and Katakana
Read Real Japanese
400+ Useful Vocabulary
Over 50$ VALUE
Hiragana & Katakana Mastery is your answer to one of the toughest parts of starting out a a Japanese learner – getting 92 Japanese characters in your head as fast as possible!
If you’re starting to learn Japanese, make no mistake – you NEED to get hiragana and katakana into your head as fast as humanly possible. There is no progress without overcoming this challenge.
This ULTRA FAST SYSTEM lets you absolutely CRUSH HIRAGANA AND KATAKANA IN ONE WEEK. Even the newest Japanese learners are able to FULLY INTERNALIZE HIRAGANA AND KATAKANA IN AS LITTLE AS 7 DAYS using this system. It's time to learn real Japanese and pursue your goals.
The course includes:
- Clear and concise introduction the the Japanese language and writing systems
- How to properly write all Hiragana & Katakana
- Pronunciation for every character with a native Japanese guide
- All unique character combinations
- Over 400 useful Japanese vocabulary
- Quizzes, and self assessments
- Full completion certificate upon finishing the course!
PLUS – Get immediate download access to:
- Hiragana and Katakana Mastery Online Course [$29 VALUE]
- Hiragana and Katakana Flash Cards (92 cards, printable) [$7 VALUE]
- Hiragana and Katakana Cheat Sheets (Printable) [$5 VALUE)
- Hiragana and Katakana Word Search 10-Pack (Printable) [$5 VALUE]
- Hiragana and Katakana Tracer Sheets (20 sheets, printable) [$5 VALUE]
Over 50$ VALUE
If you commit to the tools and curriculum of this course, in 7 days you will be able to:
- Read sentences like: だって、テレビをみたかった！
- Pronounce all Japanese syllables properly
- Skip past romaji and get into reading real Japanese
- Begin studying kanji as a next step!
INCLUDES IMMEDIATE, UNLIMITED ACCESS TO THESE PRODUCTS
IN ADDITION TO THE COURSE MATERIAL:
YES – I want to unlock immediate access to all course materials and downloadable resources!
Isn't it time you (finally) figured out how to actually learn Japanese (for real this time)?
How about your biggest fear about learning Japanese that keeps hanging over your head...
I barely have time for anything these days! How do I actually progress towards getting good at Japanese?
COMING OUT OF THE GATES HOT
*this is the part where we get brutally honest and lay down the truth about learning Japanese online*
The online "Japanese learning" industry is weird.
It just is.
You have crab-gators to the left, Netscape Navigator sites from 1997 to the right, and somewhere amidst all the grainy shots of Mt. Fuji and sakura blossom animations, you're supposed to somehow land on the right materials for your current level and understand exactly what you need to do to just learn the damn language.
The result is that nobody has a great system for covering the basics.
"Go buy this random textbook – better yet, use my affiliate link when you buy it so I get a cut."
Feeling confused yet? Yeah, and you haven't even started learning the language yet.
(I'm sure you don't need me to tell you all this. You're the one left behind, not knowing if there's a point to all the nonsense like ン and ソ. Yes, they're very different.)
Get a system designed to put all the kana into your head this week.
Not next month.
But before you do, you should read the following.
This course will do NOTHING for you if you:
- Are afraid to commit to learning
- Don't know how to draw a flashcard for yourself
- Will tune out halfway through and go down a Wikipedia rabbit hole
Learning is like doing push-ups. You have to put in the reps to get the results. What we offer you is a system designed to cut out all the fluff and give you exactly what you need to get where you want to go. Kapeesh?
Ok, I'm down – I want to learn hiragana and katakana. For real.
So who is Risu Press anyways?
Way back in 2014 we started selling a JLPT Kanji Poster Set (which you can still grab, btw) and now we are Canada's largest agent for connecting aspiring students with Japanese language schools in Japan. Pretty cool, huh?
We also have a goal to continue publishing high quality learning resources, as part of our mission:
TO CONNECT FOREIGNERS WITH THE OPPORTUNITIES AND INFORMATION
THEY NEED TO LIVE THEIR BEST LIFE IN JAPAN
That's it. Hopefully you're down with that and we can earn your business. Let us know if you have any questions.
Hope to see you soon.