Kanji Semantic Components Digital Poster Set [DIGITAL DOWNLOAD]
You may have heard of kanji radicals, elements, or “primitives” – the building blocks of every kanji.
These 2 digital posters summarize the most common 100 kanji semantic components with professional calligraphy, stroke orders, pronunciations, and the general meaning associated with each component.
- 100 common semantic components, beautifully handwritten by a calligrapher
- Explanations of their form and meaning(s)
- Pronunciation in kana
- Stroke order
- Important additional information about the component
- Variant forms
- A Japanese name or description of the component
- A few example characters using it as a semantic component.
These are hi-resolution, A1 size (59.4 x 84.1cm, 23.39 x 33.11 inches) PDF files that you can feel free to print for yourself!
We have partnered with the language experts at Outlier Linguistics to be able to provide this product alongside our educational product catalogue.