JLPT Kanji Poster Set
2 KANJI POSTERS | 2200 KANJI | 5 JLPT LEVELS
ALL PRONUNCIATIONS AND TRANSLATIONS
We had so much kanji information for you, we needed to spread it out over 2 separate posters!
The JLPT Kanji Poster Set is made with:
- 2 large posters (24″x36″/ 61cm x 91cm)
- English translations for every kanji
- 2200 kanji from the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)
- On-yomi and kun-yomi pronunciations
- Top quality poster paper stock
- Color-coded by JLPT level so you can learn one stage at a time
Practice just one row each day for kanji fluency!
Thousands sold worldwide since 2014.
Put it on the wall in your study area, your bedroom, the back of your bathroom door. We’ve even had people put it on the ceiling above their bed!
We made the JLPT Kanji Poster Set to be your answer to the biggest challenge in mastering Japanese – learning kanji.
It’s the ultimate kanji chart for your referencing pleasure!
Get consistent, daily exposure, and an easy way to track progress. Tackle a row at a time.
How do you use it?
There are 28 kanji in each row, and 79 rows total across the 2 posters. These are sorted by JLPT level from easiest to most difficult.
Each day/week (depending on how fast you want to progress),
1. Choose a row, and write the 28 kanji (or half – 14) in a notebook, on flashcards, or on genkouyoushi (available for free from our shop)
2. Run through them a few times until you mostly remember them. (This is about exposure, not perfection on the first go-through!)
3. Repeat the next day/week, but continue reviewing your previous row, and focus on it when you pass the posters in your house.
4. Continue until you have a full JLPT section covered, and do a full review.
5. Congrats! You just learned all the kanji for a JLPT level! You can easily crush hundreds of kanji in a month this way.
|Dimensions||24 × 2 × 2 in|